Monday, May 3, 2010

A line in the sand...at home.


**At this blog, we prefer not to mention last night. We merely look at it as a severe bump in the road and hope and pray we can recover from.. and starting tonight would be nice.. just sayin'**

My husband is a Reds Fan, I am a Mets fan (bet you couldn't figure that one out huh?). Tonight at 7:05 PM, the first pitch in this year's matchup/trashtalking/mudslinging/finger pointing/middle finger flying begins. Yes, we are talking about a major deal..... in this house. The proverbial line has been drawn in the sand. All the Mets fans to the Left and well, Chuck to the right.

Tonights Match up is (well, I am not 100% optimistic but don't tell my husband I said that)

Next Game: Mon, 5/3
TV: SNY
Radio: WFAN 660, WQBU 92.7
@Great American Ball Park
7:10 PM EDT
14-11
12-13
Probable Pitchers

Perez, Oliver
(0-2, 4.35)

Leake, Mike
(2-0, 3.25) Tickets »

The numbers let's be real are not that impressive, but Ollie's last start he looked impressive and perhaps that 0-2 record really does not define him.. obviously during our 8 game winning streak he pitched and we won, my ambitions are high and if we lose this series I have to listen to Chuck.. which is not cool.. NOT cool at all

So tonight, we embark on a match of not so epic proportions--bring on the Reds.. and may my marriage survive. :o)~

No comments:

Post a Comment