Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Met'a Culpa...Met'a Culpa.. Met'a Maxima Culpa.

Ok so I had little faith in the ability of one John Maine, and I was wrong. When I am wrong I admit I am wrong, unless it is with my husband.. in that case I am merely the opposite of right. Today the Mets played a good game, it was not the prettiest game of the last 7 they have won (cough in a row). but it was a good game.



There were some really heads up plays in the field and others that were not so heads up. Their bats are getting better, they are not swinging for the 415 side, instead they are swinging to get hits. David Wright, seems to be getting his feet and bat back in the game. Ike Davis well, we have already discussed my love for him:


The thing is I am still anxious, we start a rough series with the Phillies this weekend, but its ok because as of right now I am in:
The Little engine that could mode.. I am telling you. I am believing.. but I have for awhile.. and well I am nervous. But it sure would be nice to take that series to huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment